Wednesday, March 24, 2010

AssTwo:)


Alright, I know today is a gift, that's why it's called "PRESENT."
But sometimes u just can't help yourself from missing the past....
Okay, I admit I can't get over it.
I love the way pictures paint a thousand words,
I love to find old pictures, unintentionally :)
These little pictures reminded me a lot of things...
I remember the green shirt I wear in the pic,
I remember why Ye Qi is still in her uniform.
I remember that yellow En Ning's classic tee,
and I will never forget Henry and Wijoyo who are always by my side :)
and I guess that was one in a million times Mandy willing to take picture, finally :D
I miss u guys so much :')
And I remember the one and only photo booth in Penang,
I gotta go take some pictures whenever I am in Prangin Mall,
and thank you my friends,
for your willingness to take picture with me ^^
Otherwise I wouldn't have these memories.
:)

1 comment:

  1. I wan to take lots of photos with you when we meet on day!! hehe Mandy Gee

    ReplyDelete