Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mi Homie

I'm going to switch off the lights and sleep now.
Just talked to Kai, and all of the sudden I'm missing him so much :(
He told me he will be hitting the club next Saturday on a limousinee! That's so niceee, I want one too!!
I miss those times when we used to cook dinner together, soba with fried chicken :D
Every afternoon in class I would be thinking what to cook that night..
Every Tuesday is Popeye's Day, and we will go and get Fried chicken 2 for 99cents!
I remember the first day he went to work, he got home really late~
I got really worried, I went outside and found him half jumping home 0.0
Every day, he would bring me Jasmine milk tea with Egg pudding:)
Whenever we get a chance, we would catch the bus and go Ocean 24 hour and work out!
I will give him all my stuffs, and all the men in men's locker room thought he was gay because of my pink tote bag :D
Every night, we had dinner with America's next top model, or Project Runway or or or Crayon Shinchan, hahaha!
When he is home with nothing to do, he would clean the house~ decorate rooms, trying really hard to make this home a better place.
Whenever I got a day off, we would go watch movies!
Aww I definitely miss him being my housemateee. Especially those times when we could not sleep because there was mice in our house. Ah! and when we played with make up, making stupid videos with T-Pain.
Since he left, I don't cook that much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment