Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mandalay

I am so caught up with work, I have not managed my time wisely and now it seems like I'm starting to lose my mind too. Ask me what happened 5 minutes ago, it might take me 10 seconds to think. Yea. I forgot almost anything lately. Forgot I got a homework due this morning, forgot I got a quiz on Friday until I got in class and a classmate asked me "ready for quiz?" I almost fainted. OMG, what is wrong with me?

So the past few days it has been all about work. Monday supposed to be a good day to spend sometime thinking, but I had to work today 'cause eventually Lucy is having some special nightwith her BF, I totally understand that. And so no break on Monday. 8-9 class, 9-1 work and 1-3 class~ then go to work, spent 30minutes at Quickly. Off to work at 5 all the way until 1030 PM! It was hella busy, why everybody chose to come at Monday! But I had a great day at work. It started with a sweet grandma celebrated her 85th birthday, I thought it's gonna be awkward, since it was not so crowded, with the loud cheesy birthday song playing on the speakers. But Mandalay at the moment was filled with awesome customers, once the song stopped everybody cheered and clapped, Grandma's daughter got really excited and went "85 years old! 85 years old everyone!!" I could see that Mama was really happy. That is probably the thing I love about my job. Seeing people happy make my day. These customers love this place more than I do. Then these customers will show their appreciation by tipping good :D Now everything I buy cost me 4 hours of smiling face :D

Another 20 minutes I spent on the bus thinking 'bout how I have started to love my job. Well if I only work 3 days a week, I will love it double. But now, it's really tiring that I have to work almost everyday. That touchy feeling continues until I got home and saw some dirty plates on the sink, it's been 24 hours since the first time I saw them. Now I am purely pissed. I don't know what's up with my housemate, I come back every night tired and all I see is mess. Well, I know I am a messy person myself. But seriously, maybe she thinks I am always so messy she is trying to teach me some lesson? You know regularities? So no matter how hard I cleaned up the house, she will always think I am messy. OMG. I am typing this with my eyes half closed now. I have so many things to say but so little strength to go on.

Good Night World!

1 comment:

  1. fuyoh ! Why you work like an ant? Crazy~ Can't you change or shorten your working hours?

    ReplyDelete