Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fairytale

Let's talk about fairytale. How we grew up watching Disney series dreaming to be a princess, waiting for our prince to come and then we will live happily ever after. Things have changed now. Back then, I wanted to be the princess, but now I might wanna be one of the mean girls more. Cinderella is kind hearted and beautiful, those prince don't fall in love for nothing, and please don't believe in purely just LOVE. BS. The mean girls character back then were just too ugly, just look at Cinderella's sisters. It's no longer the way it was. The evil bad girls today are usually hot, sexy, more than a woman can be. Cinderella remains pretty, but it's no longer the same ending all the time. In fact, boys like bad girls.

I have heard of prince charming, and when I saw him my mind said "Oh he is so fine." My mind told me he is the one, but she forgot to tell me that I am not the one for him. It took me a long time to figure out that we are different. I look at my worn out MARC JACOBS, then I look at his shiny Gucci belt. Of course, those branded stuffs don't outshined him. I don't usually do that, I have somekind of prejudice with rich dudes, but not this time.

So I went to Magic Ball and asked if he would like me, it says "My sources say no." Yea my sources told me so too. I saw those friends he has, they are like a fence made of diamond and I won't go closer. It took me a long time to realize how different I am. Because when everybody else is driving out in Mercedes Benz, I have to take a bus to work. Look at that contrast, isn't that sad that it's all about money nowadays? Don't tell me that true love can overcome everything, that is bullshit. Look at Cinderella, she is hella rich dude. Her wealth is just temporarily taken by her mean step mother. Her life used to be beautiful, then it again become beautiful, all when she is the wealthy princess. See? So Cinderella is not plain kind-hearted, she is the luckiest girl in the world. That fairytale does not work on everyone, to be a Cinderella, you have to be like her, pretty, kind and rich. Now are we still dreaming here?

I wanna say I don't care, really. But it's just that one day when you meet this prince charming, and he tells you "Sorry but we are just different"

1 comment:

  1. yea i know about this feeling. and i guess you just have to stop thinking about it, then it creeps around the corner and surprises you. Maybe by that time you're so full of your own life that you wont even realize its appearance.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete