Monday, August 31, 2009

He is just not THAT into you:)

I am having this very funny feeling. Feeling which I have not had in the past two years, not as I remembered. How should I describe this? Infatuation? Crush? Definitely not in love, cause I'm absolutely not thinking clearly right now :) Things look so much better when your mind is covered with thick fog, but when it fades away, you started to think clearly and you realized that it was all just bullshit. Maybe, he is just not that into you, darling.

Let me see why is this happening. Well, first of all I have not really met a guy for the past two years. Yes, I got one Indian guy who wrote me a poem, but I managed to keep my mind really clear about that. I am glad that I did not have that let's-give-it-a-try attitude, which I had years ago and brought me tons of problems. Or maybe because nobody have told me so many sweet sweet things in the past two years, getting sugar high is never a good thing. You know guys' mouth can't be trusted, although he told you that he is just "truthfully spitting the facts." Or maybe it's because I have not felt so comfortable around someone in a really long time. Perhaps the last time I felt that way was during that bus trip from Cameron down to Ipoh when I was sleeping on Suk's shoulder. Or maybe it was because the smell of the car, smells just like my perfume. Smells good makes you feel good~ Or maybe because he is just like me, have low "laughing point" (a direct translation from chinese) which means you laugh on all shits. So you think he is funny, and he thinks you are funny, the next moment you say you guys are having a good time. Or maybe it's just because he has a nice name which makes it easier for you to keep in mind. Whatever it is, all reasons are not applicable right now.

Things turned out wrong when you realized that the next day you are hoping for him to give you a call, or send you a text. But that did not happen, and you get a little desperate, you think of texting him, but there is no point doing so. Soon you figured that you guys are just too different, and perhaps your feelings are very different too. This is such a rushy rushy feeling that happened in just 96 hours. And I think I should get over it by now.
I've been non-stoply listening to Bob Marley's "turn your lights down low" for the past 24 hours now. One more time, and I'm gonna really turn my lights down low. Just sleep Tris, Marley is not gonna give u some good good loving, hahahaha :D

2 comments:

  1. kenapa tris???? g pengen denger cerita u neh.... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, i think its more comforting if you believed in fate. and left it in fate's hand to decide. so yea, i used to be the person who'd always think, "go for it apple". but i think i've also reached a point where im not gonna take any action, and let things naturally fall into place. If u were meant to be, you were meant to be, you know?
    :)
    love your life. not a person.

    ReplyDelete