Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hmmm.

ARGHHHH!!!!
Now I feel kinda stupid for telling everyone about my new friend :s
stupid stupid stupid ggrr.
Well u know, it was like having feeling that u've never had in a long time.
You got so excited, you wanna share with someone.
I am basically the type of person who spit everything on anyone.
Well,
Not ANYONE, but I feel comfortable spitting things on quite a lot of people.
Wijoyo and Kevin are like one of my girlfriends :)
The stupid part is when you wanted to share but you do not know how to start,
then you will have a really weird introduction of the story.
Your friend will immediately lost interest :(
AH! But I got over it anyway :)

Going to work in 45 minutes :(
Hope I get to go home early tonight, cause everybody go to the concert yo!
I love going home early,
especially seeing all those funny expressions on my co-workers' faces.
Whenever I grabbed my bag,
They will be like "WHAT? U getting OFF? MAN! I wanna go home too!!"
Or
"Awww You are such a lucky girl.."
OMG, I couldn't stop laughing watching their expressions.


No comments:

Post a Comment