Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh Saturday!

It's a great great Saturday, I am so happy I had such a great day that I should start worrying tomorrow. You it goes all time high, tomorrow maybe all time low. OH NO WAY~!!

So early morning, nothing. After 12, Steve got here with Jessi and we went to West Portal to pick up Ghena, that's how a great day started : Had a iced green tea latte at Starbucks, sit down n just talk. Man I love talking, luckily I got a part of voice back today. THEN, after that we headed to Mandalay for lunch! I am so glad that Boss was actually pretty friendly, she gave us free dessert and free drinks! I am aware that we were not eating much, that was so nice of her :) And The greatest thing is everybody loved the food :)))) So here is where I work guys!

When clock about to hit 5, we were at Ocean Beach. It was hellaaaa sunny and not too hot, its ocean beach y'know. The sea water is freakin' cold! The best part was when Steve was trying to take a picture of us, a high tide attacked us! We, who did not plan to get wet, were WET, very WET indeed! But it's okay, we were having fun.. :) So the beach part is illustrated by pictures on my FAcebook album, that was a blast!

Work at 6:45 p.m. Got off at 10:00p.m.

got home around 11:00p.m.

Sam came and picked me up at 11:45p.m. It's so late, there is nowhere else to go. We drove around and got disappointed by all the closed destinations. In the end, we decided to head to Twin Peak, where we just chill in the car and talk. It was basically 2 hours of talking, a nice one. I don't know if I should be happy about it, he is a fun person, cool and all. But I don't know. Let it be I guess. :)

He told me Jason Marz and B.E.P were at the concert today. HOLY CRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment