Friday, August 14, 2009

The Start of Yesterday Once More

Last Night, or just now, was my first of work after 2 months holiday! That makes me feel ALIVEE!! Good thing is I don't feel new to all the work, but well there were times when I just stopped and thinking what to do next. A little lost. But YEA! It's good to be back to work, busy busy busyy~ I've not move this much in a long time, in such a quick pace. I guess I hurt my back the other day when I fell from the tall chair :( Anyway, It's tiring as usual. Tomorrow night gotta work too, aw :( I can't seem to start going back to work out. But it's 4 a.m. now and I am SURE I will not be able to wake up early tomorrow and off to gym. SO yea, maybe Saturday? Sunday? Or maybe I should just wait 'til everything is done. Worries keep coming back to me. See? Whenever I stop worrying, there's gotta be something new for me. So I appreciate SFSU for making such a generous exception, however I am still unable to apply. And yea when I finally contacted the counselor, he/she told me that Radio and Television major is CLOSE for Spring! What? Do you guys hate me? REALLY? So I have no other choice left but to change my major, FOR NOW. Going in SFSU will probably a wrong decision, but what can I do? I'm so outta options. So yea let's keep praying! Prayin' HARD!

I am so tired right now. Went out with Sheila and friends after work until 3 a.m. It was not even fun. I am like a duck in a chicken crowd, Don't know what they are saying. But Hey, making some new friends is always good. I just found out the good dude in the gang is actually working in a restaurant too, and he is planning to become a bus driver!! OMG. I was surprised, I thought he is still a student or y'know.. I am not going to talk about this, 'cause I will sound annoying.

Dim the light.
Switch off the light.
Off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment