Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Retail Therapy

I am. Feeling. Kind of sad. Right Now.
What a weird feeling.. Hmm.
Well I guess because I figured that tomorrow's night I will be working, so is Friday's night, Saturday and Sunday nights too! I had a long long evening today. Class dismissed at 3 p.m. Got a text from Chris that says he messed up the schedule, again, and that I don't have to work today. Okay, so what I am gonna do now? It's only 3 p.m. and I'm done, I can go home now and enjoy my evening doing nothing. My heart says "Let's go to Haight St." Yea, my heart kept telling me this since yesterday when a classmate of mine who work in Ambiance told me that they are having a great sale, a rack full of $10 shoes, and especially my size! How can I resist that? I must have been crazy, I took a 43 and went all the way to Haight St alone. UHUH, it's not as bad as I thought. Although hippies were there trying to sell their kissed for $1~ okay I won't pay for that although that guy is kinda cute, because I am sure it smells like WEEEEEEED! Great disappointment, no SALE were seen. Disappointed. Went home with a cup of Thai Iced Tea from Cole Cafe, made by hippy hippy yayayayaya! :D

I failed to have my session of retail therapy. Still feeling zzz, I got home and found a box of goodies on my table, it's from SEPHORA!! my retail therapist! I've been shopping a lot on Sephora.com lately. At first I bought that many because $50 gives me a free shipping, I planned to return some of the stuffs, but I always failed to. So here's what I got:
Here is POSIE TINT, u might have seen her sister, BENETINT. They are the same, but it's in PINK color:) Look at the color, you just can't resist it. Basically, what it does is it gives you a natural I-just-got-punched face, or DAng-it's-so-cold-outside kind of look. Three strokes on your faces and start blending FAST. Otherwise, it will become a Someone-scratched-my-face-ouch! And I expected that it will gives me a very natural looking lips. Nah, I don't want natural, I want pinky. But it actually gives you this lips that say "Hey you want some Fanta?" Y'know what I mean? Should I return this? Hmm.. Maybe. Let's see if we can be good friends:)
So here is BOI-iNG! and Eye Bright. The same kind of irresistablity. During the checkout, it says there Now $8 ($30 value). So all the ladies will automatically clicked on it and add it to their carts, normal reaction. It's so much smaller than I expected! But I love boi-ing! I still don't understand how to make an instand Eye Bright tho! :s But anyway anyhow however whatever, they are good deal! :D
Then....
here is bareMinerals MATTE by BARE Escentuals! My new powder! :) The reason why I bought this? Just simple because everybody say it's so healthy, you can wear it to sleep! That means I have an excuse not to wash my face at night now, just go to bed yo! And yea, hoping to see some improvements on my face soon. Cause now, it's so dependable on all these concealer and powder yo! No way yo!!! Then this thing appeared on the screen, the BUXOM collection lip stick, plump and liner all in ONE. Sigh, so I a unconsiously clicked on it and chose the nude color, but it't so nude after all. Thought to do a return or exchange on this thig, but have not. Oh, we will see!! Ahh so this is how my retail therapist, Sephora, provide me with such a complete therapy. There are other things too, nail polish "I'm with Brad!" , brush cleaner and eye lash curler. I only wish that they can offer me therapy in cheaper price for each session :(

Aw God I feel sick now, am I going to be sick soon? No way, I can't fall sick in this country. I guess my previous swine flu virus is not totally cured yet and now it's coming back! NO! Please NO! I can't lose my voice, I can't cough and I can't be sick! NO WAY!

Let's hope it's going to be great weekend, not just a weekend working my ass out!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha.....now u like make up stuff ler... ^^
    i'm always buy make up stuff but i'm lazy to use it...hahaha... XD

    ReplyDelete