Tuesday, August 18, 2009

:)

Second day of school and I am tired already. I hope this stress I am experiencing right now is not serious, so here again my day in pit points:
  • Slept at 1a.m. woke up at 5a.m. I am such a morning person.
  • BCST120 is just as boring as last semester, but this time I can't drop.
  • Better classmates tho.
  • BCST 115 is so awesome, Dr.Hale looks awesome.
  • He went to SIU because it was listed as the Best Party School in PLAYBOY magazine.
  • Theresa was so hyper active, that everybody was having a good time.
  • Radio show, TV show, sounds FUN!
  • "Desperately getting into the dying industry." -McFarland-
  • Went to QUICKLY twice today :D
  • Met Clara and had a nice talk.
  • iim's teeth was so full of "jigong" it was so unbearable distracting.
  • Another ill-feelness on him.
  • Ishak story was so funny, lied to the administration that he is going to engage this Sep and fake some tears. He got the class and now graduated.
  • Just submitted application on CSU Mentor, it's a good day!
  • Thankful that I'm not working tonight, or I will probably faint.
  • This forehead is heating now....
  • Still not ready for work at tomorrow's 6 a.m. but I will try and see how it goes.
  • First day of work is always, nerve-racking.
  • Found out that UT is a Public Ivy, makes me wanna go there.
  • Cecil Hale intro about himself was interesting, especially the part he met Michael Jackson sleeping on a table when he was 9 years old.
  • He worked in a radio station, being the only black in the region, KKK burnt the station down.
  • This neck is so so tight.
  • Everybody is telling me I'm losing weight, everybody is having illusion.
  • Wanna sleep soon at 9 p.m.
  • Let's hope it's going to be a GOOD GOOD day!!
  • Deborah Goldsmith is the HAND-OUT queen!

Love,
Tris

No comments:

Post a Comment