Monday, August 17, 2009

Days in Points

4 days in a row of work, cracking lips, chipping nails and straining muscles. Fuhh I'm exhausted, but when I look at my other co-worker's schedule, I know I should stop complaining~ Here's my days in pit points:
  • Met a new co-worker named Flora, she talks like auntie.
  • Eye candy of the night, a cutie in green American Apparel jacket who dined with parents and I wish to see him again.
  • 4 birthdays on Saturday.
  • First, a Spanish group of people with some cute kids and I love to listen to them talking in Spanish, Que pasa?!
  • Second, a birthday surprise for a very old lady and she was touched to tears. I will too, when I'm that old and my son and grandchildren LOVE me.
  • Third, a bunch of gay (maybe) who were wearing some glowing sticks around their necks and wrist. Obviously someone is having a birthday.
  • Last birthday song goes to a group of gentlemen.
  • I saw at least 4 gay couples.
  • Sherly put an extra table numbered 88 at the waiting area and surprisingly someone is willing to sit there having dinner with the crowd waiting.
  • Mitul almost made me late for work, I hated him for 5 minutes.
  • My headphone is not working well and I certainly need to update my iPod.
  • Saw a bunch of cute kids, as usual.
  • Slept at 3 woke up at 7am on Friday.
  • Slept 12 hours the next day.
  • Joshua had some emotional breakdown.
  • Bus in 12 minutes, managed to get a milk tea anyway.
  • Think Katy Perry is awesome, loves Jordin's new songs.
  • At 9:30p.m on Sat, Boss told us 14 people are coming, we almost fainted.
  • Think Nicky is amusing, although he is always frowning.
  • Very sad cause 2moro she has to work
  • Very sad again, cause tomorrow is the first day of Fall semester.
  • Hope to get the Philosophy class, cause the lecturer is good looking.
  • Shopped at Sephora.com for second time this week
  • Owe Kai his jacket, cause she failed to go post office this week.
So I can't say that my days were pointless, although almost everyday I woke up late and went to work and spent the rest of night in front of my computer. But yea, so many points of it. I "can't" wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment