Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Smelly Thing


I LOVE perfume :) But I only had DAISY by Marc Jacobs :s
I recently realize that I had quite a number of perfume samples, well I got a lot from Sephora lately~ I think I'm gonna have a collection soon:) Look at all those small little tubes, they smell so good. I especially LOVE the ones by Stella Mccartney, and that mini STELLANUDE is so cute! I just got it online.
Why is perfume so expensive?
I don't know, I guess it's just the label, lol.
But smells good is a big turn on, so it's important guys.
However,
the biggest turn off could be a guy who wore too much cologne, he smells like a bubbly soap.
Some people prefer not to put anything on cause they don't wanna smell like somebody else.
It's a art of scent.........

No comments:

Post a Comment