Monday, August 17, 2009

17th August 2009

Again,
  • couldn't sleep last night and decided to go campus at 7 a.m.
  • Added Johnson's PHIL 40 8a.m. every MWF, I don't know if I can make it to all classes.
  • Johnson is not that HOT, but he is a nice guy.
  • Lesson no 1. nothing is TRUE or FALSE, it's just a fact which is well supported or not well supported.
  • Decided to skip 1 p.m. Altin's class cause I was so freakin sleepy.
  • Went to Lunch Box to get a cup of hot chocolate and applied for the vacancy.
  • Interviewed by a guy named Chris and he is a MALAYSIAN!
  • Chris called at 3:30 p.m. and I have a tryout tomorrow at 6!
  • Hated my move, cause this job give me no SSN and I have to wake up so early.
  • 5:10 p.m. Vinchia told me she is hired too!
  • Now, I have a reason to be excited about.
  • I sensed an indonesian crowd this morning.
  • Saw a lot of familiar faces, but not familiar enough to talk to them.
  • Had a really good nap.
  • Now ready to go to work.
  • Hope to get off work early tonight :D
  • Gotta call dad for this news, yay! I finally have a reason to call!
Love,
Tris <3

No comments:

Post a Comment