Tuesday, August 11, 2009

<3

Hey little boy,

You are such a player, and I am like one of your toys. I am like a little toy that you like, you always have me around but you never play with me. You want me around, but you want to play with other toys too. Good thing is, you ditch them, you don't ditch me. I once thought I am special compare to others, but I guess I am just different.

Hey little master, I realized how you have mistreated me but I still keep on playing with you. Sometimes I wonder why, maybe I should just stop talking stop moving, acting like I am running out of battery. I don't hate you, I could not. I don't like you much either. Perhaps that becomes a balance equation that keep us together. Don't treat me too well darling, don't talk to me like the way you talk to your other toys. I might get jealous sometimes, I know I shouldn't. but I did, sometimes, secretly.

No comments:

Post a Comment