Monday, August 10, 2009

When the Sun Dims the Light

Oh Tris, why do you feel nothing? I walked along Ney St today for the first time in two months, but I was in a rush, I walked so fast I noticed not a thing. I guess that's what happened when time flies, I do not notice all the itsy bitsy.

It was a wonderful Summer back there. I was okay when I left, I tried not to cry although tears are just around the corner of my eyes. I walked away and I didn't turn back and see what's left behind. The sadness, I kept inside.

So hey, I am at San Francisco again. It's silent, it's clear and it's empty. My sadness ran out of myself. This place feels like a stranger. For the past two months, I'm always surrounded by people. Mother and Grandma couldn't stop arguing, it was annoying but now I miss it. Jakarta, probably the noisiest city I've ever been, noises from all sides. All of a sudden, I am here in San Francisco, again. And this place is so full of silence, I felt like to cry. I am so homesick. Less than 24 hour, miss my friends and family again.

Summer's about to end. Going back to the old life, I'm here alone in my room. My boss called me to work like how she used to. But rashes is bothering me, blame it on Singapore Sling, gave me rashes! ggrr.

In a few days, I will start my work, start my study. Life is going to be like how it used to be. All the routines and watching time flies. Hopefully things will go well. I kind of stop worrying now, but I know I shouldn't. Let's get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment