Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gettin' Back to Work.

Sherly, my lady bossie, called me this morning and asked me if I could work tomorrow.
Of course, the last Saturday I didn't pick up your phone.
The last Sunday I told you I had serious allergic.
I don't have any other excuse for you.
But I don't need one anyway, I can't wait to get back to work.
This is weird, so weird weird weird.
This is probably the first time me being so happy going to work.
I know that by tomorrow night I will start complaining again.
But hey,
it's been two months and I miss making money!
Working in Mandalay is tiring and hard~
No complains darling, should feel blessed that I still have job to do.
Y'know~ bad economy everybody losing their job.
So yea, it's yesterday once more.
Soon schools starts and I won't have this much time anymore.
I mean I had time of whole world right now.
No more!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment