Saturday, August 22, 2009

What a Thursday!

I'm trying to solve a brain teaser given by Johnson.. and it's teasing my brain...

"A very special island is inhabited only by knights and knaves. Knights always tell the truth, and knaves always lie. You meet 6 inhabitants: Zed, Bart, Ted, Sally, Bob and Zoey. Zed tells you,'I and Bob are knights." Bart claims that both Zoey is a knave and Sally is a knight. Ted tells you,'Of Bob and Bart, exactly one is a knight.' Sally says that Zed would tell you that Bob is a knave. Bob says that Zed is a knave. Zoey tells u that sally is a knave and she is a knight."

So who the hell is a knight and a knave??

My whole body is aching badly now, and still gotta work tomorrow. I wonder how am I going to deal with this. Will my body get used to it? Or will my bones crack one dayy?? Hmm :( I guess I am gonna just quit the second job, there is no good for me doing it. In fact, I'm having homework coming up!

Yesterday was a bad bad day, and I got home late night knowing that the next day I will have class at 8 am, I went to bed immediately. Here is the bad bad day:

Woke up at 9:30 a.m. realized that I missed my BSCT audio class for the first time and it's just my first week :( However, I managed to attend my other class and it went well. Went home and wasted some time, took a nap at 3.... MAN it was such a good nap, but too bad, 4 p.m : I gotta go now. Gotta work my ass out for the rest of the day. So at bus stop I was, standing, sleepy and waiting for the bus... all of a sudden, a man appeared in front of me. In two seconds I realized that he is the guy that I always saw on Silver Ave and he is a freakin' lunatic. The first time I saw him, which was long long time ago, we were on the bus and he was staring at me like a freakin' lunatic! (and that is what he is). Well, that can be ignored. The second time, we were in the bus again, standing side by side and holding on the same stick, his hand on top elbow touched my hand. Well it happened all the time when bus is crowded. Then weird things happened. He started to move his hand up and down, rubbing my hand. FREAKIN' SCARY! AGAIN, I met him yesterday when I was waiting for my bus and this time he approached me like a freakin' lunatic! And he talked to me with a freakin lunatic voice,eww! and he was trying to touch my hand. Sleepy me, was speechless for a second. I moved away, told him that I don't know him and he left with a kind of smile that tells you, he will be back! And now I'm scaredddddd!!!! GGRRR!
Enough said of the freakin' lunatic. My bad bad day continued at work and I was working working working... Making 10 glasses of Shang ri las. It was very crowded outside, Nicky and Lucy were so busy that boss started to nag again. "U all are so slow!!" Nicky lost his tempered. Argued. Quit his job. He left. He left just like that, left us busy for the rest of the night. There is a wait in a Thursday evening, OMG.

Tell me how am I supposed to do with that freakin' lunatic? Cause he is freaking me out.
Now Ye Qi and Henry is giving me suggestions like, ask your friend to accompany you? I know :( But I don't really have a friend, I am on my own now. :( How sad.

I am so tired, I can't even continue writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment