Monday, August 24, 2009

"I'm with Brad!"



My face says : "yeheee... it is 12 a.m. so she doesn't has anymore concealer on her face to cover up her zits and bits!"

My flower print scarf says : "Do you know she bought me because she thought I am $7, hell she found out I am actually $14 at the cashier register, haha!"

My nails say : "I'm with Braddd!!!! and I make these short fingers look super fair! Thanks to my mommy O.P.I."

So these three best friends all agree that my picture is very corny. But the only thing I can be happy about today is I love my granny scarf and my nail color. What? I know, I have weird taste. It felt like such a long long day.. 'cause I had the whole evening!! I no longer have problem sleeping and no, that's not a good news. Now I have problem waking up in the morning. SO again this morning, I woke up at 8:30 a.m. when Vinnie knocked on my door, I didn't realize I was late, I probably thought it's a dream or it's Sunday :s So guess what, missed my Philosophy class! Wrote a letter to Stephan Johnson which says:

Dear Mr. Johnson, I know you don't accept late work. However, here is my homework anyway.

and I slipped it through the door, that is going to be the first thing he step onto tomorrow morning at his office :)

9 a.m. :

I am working at lunch box again, yes again.. It's different with working in a restaurant. In a restaurant, you get to run about and get really busy.At Lunch Box, you just stand there and wait for someone to make you busy. I love making drinks actually :D Maybe I should be a bartender!
So it wasn't a really good start, but I am sure or I hope I can cope up with the work soon!

Tried to make a schedule for my life, a life based on a schedule. It says that I will have to work 30 hours a week, if I sleep 56 hours a week then I will have 82 more hours to waste, to have leisure and to make some quality time out of it. So yea, I'm trying to be a better person...

Ciao!

Good Night and don't ever ever miss your class again, Tris! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment