Monday, August 24, 2009

MASCARA-fy ME


I am obsessed with mascara, especially when they are in mini size or when they are FREE! LOL. My first LOVE with mascara started with Maybeline Colossal, it's cheap! but it works like any other branded mascaras. Oh! So here I have a handful of mascaras. those smalls one at the back is Lancome in gift set, include Defincils, Virtuose, Hypnose and XL booster and I love 'em all! But they are kind of old now, the labels faded and they look like normal tubes :( Oh yea! and I am addicted to shop on Sephora.com. They have so many good deals, u can't resist. So there I got DIOR Diorshow mascara, it's everybody's favorite, I like the scent of it. My latest ones are BUXOM by Bare Escentuals and BADGAL blue by BENEfIT, they are all great! And I am so happy they are available in mini size. Next : I want Givenchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment