Friday, January 22, 2010

Thursday, take a deep breath.

Rain has been pouring endlessly in San Francisco these few days.
It's not just wet, but it's freezing cold, once in a while it hails too!
This kind of weather only makes people love their home more,
appreciate their time at home more.. and every second I thought of going home.
Dive in the ocean of comfort, I wanna sleep well tonight.

It was still cold when I went to work this evening,
could not walk as fast as I usually do,
so I missed my bus,
when I thought it's going to be one bad bad night,
I got a text from Mrs.Bossie that says " I let you off today, see u tomorrow."
So everything does happen for a reason,
I missed the bus for a reason too :)
I don't mind walking back home,
it was a short long walk, but I am really happy.

I spent the night at home, hanging around upstairs,
playing with little Tofu,
there are aunties and uncles who are visiting,
cousin that never stop bullshitting,
cousin's gf who is nice as always,
and auntie who stays at home all the time,
we gathered around,
there is a digital photo frame,
we look at all the pictures together,
pictures of their big houses, many cars, daughters' friends, daughters' homemade cupcakes, and of course daughters' puppies :)
It was really simple, somehow it is not something usual to me,
and I am really happy, I felt like a part of a family.

Late night, everybody was tired and went to bed.
Tofu fell asleep on my lap, she was snoring, she woke up once in a while, stretched a little and went back to sleep, so soundly.
Looking at the clock, it was just a little past nine at night,
usually at that time I am still cleaning around at work waiting for customers to leave.
And now at home, I still have plenty of time to spare for nothingness.

I love today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment