Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random Update

This is going to be a random update.
Since my poor lost last 27th Dec, nothing worse had happened.
A few days later a police officer called,
eventually my ID and Debit Card was found :)
But that's all, nothing else is found.
I was about to testify the burglar and send him to jail, but police officer said that Mr. Burglar is responsible for another 15 burglaries around that area, which means they already have ENOUGH people to testify.
Ghena got excited too early, she posted the news all over the place, Facebook and Blackberry Messenger which equals to the world about how cool it is gonna be being in the court, testifying Mr.Burglar, familiar scene?
Then after that,
it's been,
work work and work, lots of working.

Dec 31, HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
It was great, watched the fireworks and wished all policemen Happy New Year who we met while walking from Ferry Plaza to downtown.

Then, working working and working.

Went brunch with Donna, 2 hours line at Mama's =.="

work work and more working.

Can't believe it's New Year already, and I am now turning 20.
I am sad, kinda sad, pretty sad, I miss being a teenager.
But now, I am officially adult!

Havent get to do lots of things that planned during this holidays.
Havent called dad in a really long time, don't even know how to start telling him how I got robbed. 'Cause I wanna make it sounds like "I am not stupid, it's just the guy was too smart."

Okay, NEXT.

Today, 6th Jan 2009, me and Ghena went to watch WICKED!
So we were hoping to win the lottery, so we can get ticket for $25, but we did not win.
While we were down and disappointed,
an angel appeared in front of us,
and offered us two tickets because 2 students from their group are not coming :)
So..........
WE WATCHED WICKEDD!!!
It was wicked-ly good :) Feeling so lucky right now.

And uh, did I tell u that I passed my Philosophy class? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment