Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goodbye Longchamp

This is a story about a girl who lost everything..
Her music,
Her people,
Her beauty,
Her love,
Luckily,
Not her life.

On Saturday night, she happily went to her friend's house for a birthday surprise.
She bought a cake, she had present, she also had a laptop on her hand.
If you wonder why she has a laptop for a birthday surprise, let me tell you why.
Because her friend's friends who are also her friends are away from this city,
But no worries, technology makes it possible to connect people around the globe.
Thanks to Sandy who provided the wi-fi internet (wth is Sandy?).
Back to the sad story,
While she is busy getting the people n the stuffs ready, she left her bag in the car.
Her friend was happy, other friends were really enjoying the in the midnight too.
Something unexpected happened,
they did not go home directly after the surprise, they went in to birthday girl's house and talked for freakin' 2 hours.
What a fun night....
3 a.m.,
another unexpected thing happened.
Her friend's car's window apparently had broken into pieces.
Inside were empty seats,
which means,
HER BAG IS GONEEEEE!!!!!
*Phuck!*
Along with that, another's girl bag is also gone.
By the way the girl is me, whichever girl I mentioned, whatever, out bags are gone now.
So I lost my iPod, it's been really lonely journey everyday without you.
My lovely pinkish phone.. mum got it for me Summer :(
I miss my phone.. I miss my little Judah (my nephew's pic was my wallpaper).
Lost my purse, with money, cards and identification inside.
*Sucks!*
Also lost other personal stuffs, such as make up bag full with goodies etc.
The weird thing is, I didn't feel that bad at first.
I was just.. confused, don't know what to do.
But now, when I think back and start counting my lost, my heart aches.
I guess that whole bag has $700 worth of goodies.
Sorry Mum, I failed to protect the phone :'(

The next day, I went to buy a new phone, it's a Blackberry.
I am kinda happy,
but whenever I feel happy, I also feel guilty, felt like I just betrayed my pinkish old Samsung phone. I miss u my friend, I miss you so much.
I was hoping there is an angel in this thief,
he might sent you back to me...
But I know it won't happen :(
I hope he/she will find u a good owner.. Take care darling.

Oh and also my Longchamp bag and Anna Sui wallet, I miss u guys very mucho tooooo!!!!

But oh well, take is as a lesson. NEVER EVER leave your bag in the car!!!
Since New Year is right around the corner,
I found myself some excuse to get everything brand new.
Okayy.. Sounds better now..



No comments:

Post a Comment