Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Life

Monday night,
I had an unusual talk with my YeQ.
It started with me being really serious for the sake of being funny....
Then "How's life?" popped out.
It's been all about craziness whenever we are together.
Acting like pill dealers at a moment, and the next moment we are acting out some dramatic scene from Korean drama.
I guess we had spend too much time fooling around with each other,
we barely had a good look inside our lives.
All we see from each other is that big smile each time we make each other laugh.
Whenever I see her, I am always complaining.
Complain is such a shallow thing to say.
But deep inside my heart, there is another me which my girl never knew.
There is another me who always encourage myself,
'she' tells her that life is full of ups and downs,
'she' tells her that everything happened for a good reason,
and 'she' says that life is like jumping on a trampoline,
the lower you go, the harder you hit the ground,
the higher you will bounce..
Living each day is like jumping on that trampoline,
it's scary but it's exciting :)
Although so many millions times, I've been giving in and out of myself,
'she' always give me a reason to move on.
Life is interesting,
you never know what awaits you tomorrow.
I am trying very hard, to be very strong here.
I don't have any regrets,
I don't blame fate when life is hard.
I believe that the hardships are there for a reason,
it teaches me lessons and it makes me a better person.
So I hope other girls out there feel the same way too,
don't let simple things bring you down.
don't let trouble blinded your eyes with tears,
this world is so much prettier if you just try.. to feel it.




No comments:

Post a Comment