Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Thursday

HAPPY THURSDAY :)
Although I failed to go to gym today,

Ate too many bagels and too much candies.
But it's okay,
I had a great time at home.
Sometimes the best thing to do is simply take a break and have a little rest.
I can't remember the last time I got home before sun set,
I almost forgot how good it feels like to take a nap,
room was dark with a little light from outside that shine through my window,

Oh I miss you home :)
I spent some good time grooming you up,

Holiday is coming,
we will have more quality time together soon :)


But I still regret not going to gym,

I will go, tomorrow.


Oh I also made myself dinner, prawn curry with potatoesssss :d

The chef in me shone today ^.^


Oh my bed is calling again,
time for some beauty sleep world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment