Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Last Song

While still developing my Holiday to-do list,
I decided to add "Read a book" in my list, because I miss sitting around a cafe with a cup of favorite drink while doing some reading. Since semester was over, no more exam, no more studying, no more books. Scratch that, let's get a book.

Went to Green Apple bookstore 25 minutes before work, browse around but nothing caught my eye. Wanted something light, romance, stories, and not to thick. So finally I bought, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.



Why this? Well I ended up in front of a shelve of used books, and Nicholas Sparks was the ONLY author I know (this again is telling me that I should read more). Nicholas Sparks, the writer of The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, The Lucky One, and many more. Yes, I never read them, but they are all in motion picture. Open the first page, it reads " Seventeen-year-old Veronica Miller's was turned upside down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wrightsville.................." Soon it mentioned Will, the heart throb. Okay, family drama, teenage girl meets the teenage guy and they fell in love. Simple, I'm SOLD.

While trying to search a picture for this post, I found out that this book is also going to be in MOTION PICTURE! *scream!* Miley Cyrus is playing Ronnie, the main female character. I watched the trailer and I'm kinda excited now XD It's an awesome preview for the book, I can't wait to start reading now. Yea Yea Yeaaaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment