Tuesday, December 22, 2009

'Happy' Monday

After working for so many days, and going to work for so many days more.
Today I finally got a day off, and I was very determined to make it a Happy Monday.
So last night, I spent all night trying to figure out what I'm going to do today..
Eventually, some people already had some plans going on,
some people were unsure, some people were up to nothing~

8: 30 a.m. , cousin knocked on my door.
Holy shit, I didn't hear my alarm, it's time to go,
I had 10minutes to get ready.
Brushed my teeth n washed my face,
no bath no hair wash no proper concealing n no mascara,
my hair was still greasy from work the night before,
it was totally nastie*

Got home around 10:00 a.m., went out again at 12:00 p.m.,
decided to spend my Monday catching up box office.
Kevin was there,
K.O after one movie 'cause he didn't sleep last night.
So it was Yao and me,
we watched 3 movies and he was freakin' tired.
Went to downtown at 8 p.m.,
suddenly felt like to watch WICKED so bad,
Arrived at Orpheum Theater at 9:00 p.m.,
found out that the show started an hour ago, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

It was freezing out there,
the wind was blowing so hard,
it felt like 5 a.m. chill,
I feel like myself at 5 a.m.,
that nasty dirty feeling from this morning still sticks around my body.
It's been a really confusing day, I don't even know what I've been doing.

Did I mention Boss called at 04:52 p.m., trying to get me to work tonight.
Hell no,
it's my ONLY day off, please don't take it away.
I simply said I'm out of town,
left her with no words to say but "goodbye."

Okay. I am kinda sleepy now,
get some sleep,
wake up early tomorrow and gotta meet my girls,
eat breakfast together and send Etika to airport.

GOODNIGHT world! It's 12:27 a.m. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment