Saturday, December 19, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAY

HAPPY HOLIDAY WORLD!
Final is over FINALLY. I wasn't that excited actually, since there were so many huggings and goodbyes, it was kinda sad that this semester is OVER :'( It's been a very wonderful semester! Probably one of the best I've ever had. But I've also had too much fun,that grade-wise, this semester didn't go that well. Now all I can do is pray hard, and hope that I'll pass all my classes. YES, pass is enough, C is 'Can already laaaah!'

Holiday means that no more deadlines to rush,
no more studying at cafe before work,
no more work after school..
Holiday means that I will be free,
EVERY DAY,
Note that DAY, it is day.
And day means from sunset to sun dawn.
That means I will only be free when sun is around.
When sun goes home,
my holiday fairytale will end,
and I have to go back to where I am.
No 'HoliNight' for work.
But it's okay, someone has to take the job,
to make sure some other people are having GREAT holiday.
GREAT.................


No comments:

Post a Comment