Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear John,

DEAR JOHN,
it's been a wonderful time with 'you,'
although my face is still blemished,
but I'm glad that I found you.
I enjoyed your companion,
you keep a balance between oily and dry.
Thank you.


And now,
I found 'HOPE in a jar,'
Everybody loves you.
U smell like sea salt,
when you are around,
I felt like I am standing in the middle of a deserted beach.
U smell like raw seafood,
I love seafood, but not raw,
Oh...
Imma give you one chance,
Your goodness will cover your flaws,
hope-fully.

Okay, it's always hard to say 'goodbye,' I'm glad I finished my whole jar of moisturizer :)

SO,
I am still obsessed with mascara minis and perfume minis,
since the last time I had a picture with handful of mascaras,
a lot new members joined in for my collection :D



I heard that mascara can only live for 4 months, how sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment