Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yes, Sir!


Alrighty... So I just finished a whole series of 高校鐵金剛 !!!
Yes I am typing in chinese, hehehehehehehehehehehe :)

I have not watched drama series in a long time, because I don't wanna get addicted, because I have no time for addiction!


But I have to watch this one, not because it is extremely good, high-quality, no. Great actors, ermm.. just okay. But because it is filmed in my beloved, Han Chiang High School!!! I don't know why they would chose to film at my school, althought it doesn't look THAT great, but probably good enough if compared to other high schools.. Erm, I am just saying. ANYWAY, it's funny, obviously very low-budget production, But I am happy that they show me around the school, Oh I miss u so much HCHS :') I will not go and tell the stories, I will not also say "Go watch it yourself!"


But it does have what a drama series always do have:
  • Main actor turned out to be some random rich guy from super rich family.
  • Cinderella-type female lead.
  • Someone has to die.
  • A twist in bad-became-good character.
  • Happy Ending.
Although some parts do get a little ridiculous, but it's okay, purely entertainment purpose, watch it!

Now I miss school so muchhhh,
the science lab, canteen, teachers' office, stadium and the beautiful green field!

I remember last time when I was asked to say something for the school ad, I said " Zhe li you hen bang de lao shi, hen bang de feng jing, hen bang de tong xue, zhe li shi han jiang zhong xue."
Norak yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment