Thursday, May 7, 2009

The new establisment

Okay, this is ridiculous. I have reset, reset and reset this blog for so many times now. The first time I tried to keep this blog anonymous, but well I realized that by using the same old e-mail and all truthful information won't keep me anonymous. I realized that by doing so, one day people will find out all my secrets. That's too creepy, alright there is no point to keep anonymous, so plan changed.

The second establishment was when my girl pal, Etika, had this idea about making a blog about girls and food. AWESOME! You know all those famous blogs you see in the magazines? We were trying to make one, well making a great blog for people is not a celebrity dream right? Oh well! I started to name this blog Pretty Fat Ladies and did a lot of bla bla blas. But in the end, I realized that it was just an idea popped out during girls' conversations. Apparently there was no intention or at least not strong enough to do such a thing. Anyway, so again now I am about to start this blog all over again.

Alright, I miss writing blogs. I used to write a lot at Friendster, but now it's just full of spams. Expressing self always feel good isn't it? Well, I don't expect followers, but I'd love to have some. I found it easier when you are writing without attention.

Anyway, this time is REAL. cheers <3

Profile a bit messed up, need to update sometime soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment