Thursday, May 14, 2009

Unexciting Finally

Somebody tell me it's the end of Spring semester, CONVINCE me! Because it's just so hard for me to believe. Because I felt no relieve nor excitement. I am not even a hundred percent sure that I don't have to go to class tomorrow and all I need to do is study and take my Final exam next Wednesday and Friday. That's IT? Seriously?

Oh well, every "end" of something is always a combination of sadness and happiness. Glad that another semester had passed, sad that... it's just make me sad whenever a lecturer says "Okay! This is our last class, thank you everyone..bla bla bla." I will definitely miss Darrel Hess, he is an awesome lecturer. He said that he only hopes that from today one, we can start to think like a geographer. I have to say, I learnt a lot ftom this class and now I think more about the landscapes I see. I guess I am now thinking more like a geographer? and I will name him one of the BEST teachers in CCSF. He is just too awesome.

Acting class is definitely going to be missed and sadly I can't take any more 'sort-of' class next semester :( and since this is the only class that I made some friends in, yea I will miss deeply, Bungalow 222.

Sad thing about ending my drawing class is that I did not have a chance to use my newsprint!! It's totally new, anyone need some? I can give it to u :)

But it's not the end of everything :s Still have to work on english paper with Ryan and a final at 27th. Well hope everything will be fine and I am GOING HOMEE!! :D 4th June 4th June!

1 comment:

  1. everything will gonna be alrite trisss....
    just concentrate study for ur final...ok??
    then u can go back to indo~~~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete