Sunday, May 10, 2009

Still Sunday

4:52 p.m:

OH my God, Oh my Lord, I am almost dead :s
Although I have finished almost half of my project for Asian American class, I still doubt if I made the right decision to stay at home this whole afternoon. I wanted to go out, I really did, but I guess I need a little more motivation and a little more reason. I thought "Oh Well, I have a bunch of work on the queue." In fact, I gotta work tonight! So I guess I should just stay at home and do my homework. Now I feel terrible, head start to ache. I don't know why, but I can't bear to stay at home the for more than 3 hours in the afternoon. All my nervous system will shut down and then I will feel nothing.

Nevermind.

It's Mother's Day! I don't know if it's just in US or worldwide thing. Happy Mother's Day, mum:)
I supposed tonight will be really busy at work. Should I wish my Boss Happy MD too? Well, I don't know if she will like that. She doesn't have a child, poor thing :( So what should I do when I see her? And I am expecting a lot of mothers tonight, a lot of tables with families, isn't that just heart warming? Well, I hope so.

5:00 p.m. :

Okay a few more minutes I can start moving around and getting ready. Finally, when I get out of this house I will see the sun! Hopefully not too much wind, otherwise my hair will be covering my eyes and it will be just as dark :s

Alright, I'm so drop dead now. I can't even think about something to talk about. But my heart is beating faster without a reason, what will happen??

Oh shit, Boss just called! Need to be there 15minutes earlier! gtg ***

No comments:

Post a Comment