Sunday, November 22, 2009

Detoxification Cont'd

HELLO WORLD!!
I just succeeded 2nd day of detoxification with a little cheat :D
Day 1 was,
watermelon, berries, apples, water and water.....
I waited 30 minutes for my bus after work, I wished I could go and get my milk tea to kill some time..
But I could not.
So I waited and waited.. "Should I get a milk tea? Hmm"
Anyway, I almost frozen dead but I survived!
Day 2,
Baked Potato, cabbage soup, cabbage soup, and baby carrots.
I wanted to cheat so bad!
So I went to get a coffee before work, with some SUGAR!!!!
I also had a salad which was really good, or maybe I was just hungry.
I don't know if the vinegar dressing is following my plan rules,
but anyway there was also avocado and a finger-sized bread.
So I guess I cheated again :(

I guess it's fine :) Tomorrow is Veggie and Fruity day. Can't wait for day 5 when I can start having some fish for meals. I might cheat again tomorrow, I seriously don't take this thing seriously, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment