Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Thursday

Have I told you about Happy Thursday?

Well, earlier this semester, I don't know how, but somehow I ended up with two jobs and I've been working my ass out 7 days a week since then. After long time of persuading and begging, I finally got my Thursday off. Thursday is finally a work-free day,and so I called it Happy Thursday. I've tried very hard to make the best out of the most waited day of the week, although sometimes I failed, but I had a really good Thursday today :)

Early morning Lucy called me, told me about her sprained and swollened thumb, that she could not work and needed me to cover her shift. Sad. Disappointed. Sad. Sad.

Oh, how could you took my Thursday away from me..........................................

But there was hope, I knew that God won't be so cruel to me.

Then Lucy called again, missed it. I called her back, she missed it. Finally she left me a voice message and I listened with fingers crossed. Yipeeeeeeeee!! It was a good good news, that voice call made my day :D

Class was over at 12 p.m. Had lunch at Thai House Express, Tom Yum noodle with extra pork balls. Movies, Whip it finally. Karaoke at Fillmore. Dinner at Spices, chicken wings, pig ear, pig intestine, corn soup I MISS U!!! and milk tea at Quickly. What could be better? When my tummy is filled with good food, I am happy. Singing makes me happy too!!!

Oh at least I have forgotten about all the stresses for the past 12 hours :)




No comments:

Post a Comment