Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Voila!

Hey baby BLOG! I have neglected you for quite a while, or should I say it's been a while since the last time I wrote to you. Pimples popping, muffin top growing, and my mouth can't seem to stop munching on something. This is what you called as STRESS. Watching the clock ticking so fast is driving me even more crazy. I'm running out of time, so many things to do, so little time to get it done.

What causes this breakout? Don't blame in totally on the oily fried chicken I just had. Blame it on me spending too much time doing nothing, me not noting well what's going on, me who is too afraid to confront things directly, me too slake-y me too lazy. I'm busy, yes I am, busy working. Working does pay me in paper, money. But my other papers are not going well, nothing to put in my resume, not doing well in classes this semester, and going to SFSU in 2 months is just stressing. Knowing that I have to pay all the fees before I go in there is even more stressin'. I've been thinking about passing this news to my father, news about me have not told him about this semester's fees and me just found out about next semester's fees. When fees piled up, they are HUGE!

So just last week Vinnie told me she was moving out! I am losing my housemate, I better find someone else to replace her, or find somewhere else to re-place myself. I will definitely prefer re-placing myself to a better place. This area of muchos amigos is freakin' me out, I don't wanna be friend with amigo who stands in front of his house everyday give u goodbye kisses and "Take care" as you passed by. That guy who seem to say the same thing every time I walked by is definitely ill. I wanna move to Sunset, because everybody lives in Sunset, all friends, co-workers and classmates. I wanna join them in the Sunset fog! I will love it cause I love FOG!!!!! :D I've been imagining myself jogging around Golden Gate Park, drinking coffee and do some reading at the cafe, have lunch with friends and there it goes another good day at Sunset. I'm still working on my Sunset dream..... dreamm..

So what else is stressin' me out? My Philosophy lecturer, Stephan Johnson, hates me, because I never show up in his class. Deborah Goldsmith does not like me because I gave her lame excuse for being late, and I left early. Arthur Pines think I am a bad Technical Director. Cecil Hale and Sheila McFarland might not even remember me. OH MY GOODNESS!

I am so stress, all I can do is eat, eating makes me happy. But post-eating is not fun, I keep thinking about the extra fat but somehow I have no time to work out and burn those extra fat :( I have not gone to gym for 2 months now, I should have frozen my account, I still gave myself hope that I am about to go, I should work out this weekend, I had plans, but none of them went well. So here I am, thinking again... what should I do next?


2 comments:

  1. tris, why are you skipping classes in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't intend to skip it :( I worked until really late at night, the I could not wake up the next day..

    ReplyDelete