Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Numbers

Numbers make me sick.
Numbers more than 4 digits with a symbol in front of it,
especially when it involves deadlines.
Sick.
To solve those number, I have to look through my phonebook,
translate those numbers and send it to the number I found.
Awaiting reply from THAT number.
Waiting..
counting days also involved numbers.
When the number gets bigger,
I get sicker.
My heart will beat faster,
Possiblities and chances turned into percentage in number.
Then when I am sick,
I have a book beside me with a bunch of graphs,
telling me that in less than 24 hours I will be sitting in class 511,
doing questions,
and pray to God that it will result in good numbers.
But I can't think well for now,
can't stop thinking of those numbers I have in the beginning.
Numbers lead by a symbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment