Monday, November 23, 2009

Detoxification Failure

It is 12 :18 a.m and I seriously need to go to bed now.
Otherwise, I will not be able to wake up tomorrow for my 8 a.m. Philosophy class.
And if I failed to make it to my Phil 40 class, I'll be very upset.
Why?
Because I have spent the last 2 hours working on the puzzle :D
Anyway,
I felt like a big cheat today.
Like,
REALLY BIG!
I ate a salmon, why? blame Cheesecake Factory for having chicken in all their salads.
So I had the herb-crusted salmon salad instead.
I had a bunch of carbs too!
Why?
'Cause Bryan, the server, was so nice, he brought me a bunch of yummy bread.
So Day 3 of detoxification was a total failure.
I guess now I have my "cheat of the day"
But today was seriously bad,
I can't even tell you what I ate after that for the rest of the day.
It was bad...

Okay, I really have to sleep now,
I just wanna share this awesome book that I just bought today with 30% discount from Borders.
Double the AWEsomeness.
I found it lost at the alley of Young Adult non-fiction section.
I seriously think "she" does not belong to that part of the bookstore.

It is called the Teen Vogue Handbook
it is..
inspiring..

No comments:

Post a Comment